Our commitment to you
Onsite Energy Solutions works hard at building strong individual relationships with its clients. This requires communication, accessibility, and a commitment to quality products and services, in order to produce an organisational culture focused on exceeding client expectations.
However, even in this situation, disputes do inevitably arise and we have therefore developed the following Complaints and Dispute Resolution Process which is fair, efficient and accessible to all our clients.
If you would like to make a complaint you should telephone our head office on 1300 90 14 16 and speak to one of our friendly staff, who will do their best to assist you. If our staff member is not able to resolve your complaint they will refer the complaint to our Office Manager who will do their best to assist you.
We will respond to your complaint within 15 business days provided we have all the information necessary to deal with your complaint. Where we need further information we will agree on an alternative timeframe with you.
Where a complaint cannot be resolved by our Office Manager, you can request that the matter be referred to one of our Directors who will treat your complaint as a dispute and endeavour to resolve it.
Complaints and Dispute Identification Procedures
The Onsite Energy Solutions Complaints and Dispute Resolution Process applies to all complaints and disputes arising out of any product or service we provide to clients, and any action or omission by us, our officers or service providers. It includes complaints and disputes about:
- Any aspect of our service
- Our service providers, contractors and sub‐contractors
- Gaining access to information we hold about you
- Debt collection by us from third parties
A dispute is defined as “an unresolved complaint” conveyed to us, together with a request that we remedy the situation. A dispute has arisen when:
- you advise that a dispute has arisen and request that the matter be dealt with by Onsite Energy Solutions Dispute Resolution Process;
- you are asked by us whether or not you wish the matter be dealt with by Onsite Energy Solutions Dispute Resolution Process as a dispute and you request us to do so; or
- we of our own instigation refer the matter to the Onsite Energy Solutions Dispute Resolution Process as a dispute.
External dispute resolution
If we are unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction within 45 days we will inform you of the reasons for the delay and that you may take the complaint or dispute to our External Dispute resolution scheme even if we are still considering it. There are several external dispute resolution options which may be available to you.
- The Energy and Water Ombudsman Victoria (we will provide contact details if required)
- The Privacy Commissioner (we will provide details of this service, which applies in the instance of disputes regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information)
- The formal legal process, including:
- the courts
- small claims